NEW HAVEN, Connecticut – A 5-year-old girl has been hospitalized after police say the child accidently ingested the hallucinogenic drug PCP.
New Haven police say the child ate noodles prepared by a relative on Monday in the same pot that her mother, 26-year-old Hope Brodie, allegedly had been using to cook the illegal drug known as angel dust.
Brodie has been charged with risk of injury to a minor. The 5-year-old was taken to Yale-New Haven Hospital's pediatric emergency room suffering from what police say was "internal irregularities."
Police say the girl remained hospitalized Wednesday, but was stable, and did not suffer any life-threatening problems.
The Department of Children and Families was notified. Brodie is due in court May 8. She did not immediately return a telephone message left by The Associated Press.
Keywords clouds text link
Dịch vụ seo, Dịch vụ seo nhanh , Thiết kế website , máy sấy thịt bò mỹ thành lập doanh nghiệp
Visunhome, gương trang trí nội thất cửa kính cường lực Vinhomes Grand Park lắp camera Song Phát thiết kế nhà thegioinhaxuong.net/
|aviatorsgame.com ban nhạc||confirmationbiased.com|
|mariankihogo.com ốp lưng||Giường ngủ triệu gia Ku bet ku casino|
mặt nạ mặt nạ ngủ Mặt nạ môi mặt nạ bùn mặt nạ kem mặt nạ bột mặt nạ tẩy tế bào chết mặt nạ đất sét mặt nạ giấy mặt nạ dưỡng mặt nạ đắp mặt mặt nạ trị mụn
mặt nạ tế bào gốc mặt nạ trị nám tem chống giả
© 2020 US News. All Rights Reserved.